Download 3proxy tiny free proxy
3proxy code signing certificate: 3proxy.cer
Last announced 3proxy tiny free proxy version is 0.6.1 (11/12/2009)
- Release Notes/Features
- Changelog / fixed bugs
- License Agreement (Freeware)
- 3proxy-0.6.1.tgz sources for Unix/Linux/Windows and documentation
- 3proxy-0.6.1.zip Windows binaries, include universal 3proxy tiny proxy server 32-bit version, utilities and documentation.
- 3proxy-0.6.1-lite.zip Windows binaries compiled with gcc. This compilation is more compatible with 0.5 version (including counters file format).
- 3proxy-0.6.1-x64.zip Windows binaries. Include 3proxy universal proxy compiled for Win64 (Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista 64 bit edition).
- Windows binaries for standalone services with limited functionality (usually not required, not included into main distribution)
Current development proxy version (0.7b-devel):
There are no currently 3proxy port maintainers for different distributions.
If you want to become port maintainer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Few antiviral products inadequately detect 3proxy as Trojan.Daemonize,
Backdoor.Daemonize. 3proxy is not trojan or backdoor and contains
no functionality except described in documentation. Clear explanation of this
fact is given in
Securelist (Kaspersky Lab)
- 3APA3A, 3APA3A at security.nnov.ru, code developer
- Vladimir Dubrovin, vlad at sandy.ru, code developer
(c) 2000-2007 by 3APA3A, Vladimir Dubrovin. Please contact 3proxy development team if you want to contribute code or maintain port.